History of Angelica Essential Oil
Dubbed by the Europeans as the “oil of angels” and the “holy spirit root,” angelica has historically been used for several purposes,such as chewing stems to prevent infection during the plague and purifying the air with burned seeds and roots.
Fragrant Properties of Angelica Essential Oil
This oil can help promote the release of pent-up negativity and can help release stored traumas, helping to restore memory to a more peaceful time.
Key Properties of Angelica Essential Oil
Angelica Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
Origin of Angelica Essential Oil
Angelica has origins in Belgium and France
How Angelica Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the seeds and roots.
How to Use Angelica Essential Oil
- For use as a dietary supplement, dilute one part essential oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 vegetable complex. Put into a capsule and consume up to three times daily or as needed.
- Apply one to two drops on a targeted location
- Apply to Vita Flex points or chakras
- Direct inhalation
- Diffuse at work or home for up to 30 minutes three times a day or as needed
Caution: This oil is photosensitive and should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
DIY Ideas for Angelica Essential Oil
- Diffuse: Angelica is a great oil to diffuse, as you breathe it in, let go of all your past negative experiences and emotions.
- Wear: If you are dealing with a lot of trauma in your life it may be a good idea to create your own roller bottle with a carrier oil and Angelica to help with releasing those emotions and memories.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!