Carrot seed is historically used to promote kidney, digestive, and liver strength and wellness. Carrots were also used during World War II to help pilots improve their night vision.
This oil emits a warm, fruity, sweet and earthy fragrance.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Animal Scents Ointment
- Rose Ointment
- Juva Cleanse
Carrot seed originates in France
How Carrot Seed Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the dried seeds
How to Use Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Dilute one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 vegetable complex
- Apply one to two drops on location, on chakras or to Vita Flex points
- Take as a dietary supplement
- Diffuse at work or home
DIY Ideas for Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Healthy Suntanning: You can dilute carrot seed with hazelnut oil and apply to skin for a few days prior to suntanning to assist with healthy tan.
- Consuming: Dilute a drop of the vitality oil with a spoon of honey to get all the added health benefits from this amazing oil.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!