History of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage essential oil has been shown to support natural hormonal levels for both men and women.
This calming and stress-relieving essential oil is known for its ability to enhance one’s ability to dream.
Clary Sage Essential Oil Can Be Found in:
- Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil
- CortiStop Women’s
- Dragon Time
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Dragon Time Massage Oil
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel
- Into the Future
- Lady Sclareol
- Lavender Volume Conditioner
- Lavender Volume Shampoo
- Prenolone Plus Body Cream
Origin of Clary Sage Essential Oil
How Clary Sage Essential Oil is Made
This oil is created through steam distillation of the flowering plant. Please refer to our Seed to Seal® page for more detailed information on the process.
How to Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Dilute one part essential oil with one part V-6 Vegetable Complex or another pure vegetable oil
- Apply on targeted location, feet, ankles, and/or wrists
- Apply to chakras or Vita Flex points
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse in your living space or home
- Take as a dietary supplement
- Rub 6-8 drops on the lower back during PMS
DIY Ideas for Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Dream Pillow – Grab a spray bottle, add distilled water to it and a few drops of Clary Sage and Lavender and enjoy your sleep.
- Bath Time – Enjoy a nice relaxing hot bath with drops of Clary Sage and Chamomile or Lavender
- “That Special Time of the Month” – Grab a roller ball and add between 5 to 8 drops of clary sage to Coconut Oil, apply to the abdominal area and enjoy!
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!