History of Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba resin has a strong presence in both Peruvian and Brazilian medicine, with properties in both internal and external pain management as well as varied use as an expectorant, gargle, and natural sore throat remedy.
Copaiba essential oil can be found in:
- Deep Relief Roll-On
- Breathe Again Roll-on
Origin of Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba is native to Brazil
How Copaiba Essential Oil is Made
Copaiba is steam distilled through vacuum distillation from the gum resin of wounding or split stem bark.
How to Use Copaiba Essential Oil
- Inhale directly
- Apply topically as needed
- Add to food, rice milk, or soy milk as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Copaiba Essential Oil
- Add it in the Morning: Try creating a habit of adding Copaiba to your coffee or tea in the morning for a healthy start to every day.
- Massage Time: This is a great essential oil to use in your massage oils for those times after you work out at the gym or have had a long day working in your yard.
- Throat Health: Take a drop of Copaiba with a spoonful of honey to support the overall health of the throat.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!