History of Dill Essential Oil
Mentioned as early as the Papyrus of Ebers from 1500 B.C. Egypt, it is said that Roman gladiators would rub dill on their skin before matches. Dill is also mentioned in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica, Europe’s first definitive guide to medicines that became the standard for herbal treatments for the next 1700 years. Dill also has a place in Hildegard’s Medicine by noted German herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
This oil has a calming presence and can also be combined with chamomile for optimal results.
Dill Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products
Dill essential oil is not currently infused into any products but has multiple beneficial uses on its own.
Origin of Dill Essential Oil
Austria and Hungary are the birthplaces of dill essential oil
How Dill Essential Oil is Made
The whole dill plant is steam distilled to create this oil
How to Use Dill Essential Oil
- Dilute one part pure vegetable complex with one part V-6 Vegetable Complex
- Apply to two four drops on location or abdomen
- Apply to chakras or Vita Flex points
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse at work or home
- Take as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Dill Essential Oil
- Recipes: Use Dill Vitality Oil in any recipe that calls for Dill
- Diffuse: Try diffusing Dill with Chamomile to help calm your home
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!