History of Eucalyptus Blue
This fascinating plant is grown and distilled on Young Living’s Ecuador farm. This oil is derived from the blue gum tree, which has been cross-bred from the Eucalyptus Citriodora and the Eucalyptus Globulus trees for over 20 years. Eucalyptus Blue stands out from other eucalyptus plants for its balanced chemical constituents, which do not create an allergic reaction in those who are allergic to eucalyptol, which is present in higher concentrations in other eucalyptus variations.
Eucalyptus Blue essential oil has properties that are invigorating, fresh, and balanced.
This essential oil is found in:
- Breathe Again Roll-On
Origin of Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil
This plant’s origin is Ecuador
How to Use Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil
- Dilute one part of this oil with one part V-6 Vegetable Complex or other pure vegetable oil
- Apply two to four drops of essential oil on location or on the abdomen
- Apply to Vita Flex points and/or the chakras
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse in a humidifier or diffuser
Caution: Do not consume Eucalyptus Blue as a dietary supplement as large amounts of this oil can be toxic.
DIY Ideas for Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil
- DIY Salves, Ointments and Balms: This is a great oil to infuse into your DIY body projects. Great for rubbing on tired muscles and on your chest to help support your respiratory system. It also mixes well with Dorado Azul.
- Diffusing: You can create your own steam room experience with a hot shower and this oil diffusing in your bathroom.
- Relaxing Bath Soak: Add this oil to your Epsom Salt and add to your bathtub for a relaxing and refreshing evening.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!