History of Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Known for its properties as a natural insect repellent, eucalyptus trees have been planted through multiple parts of North Africa to help block the spread of malaria and other insect-borne diseases. The main component of eucalyptus, eucalyptol, also has several uses in mouth rinses and in the medical field.
Eucalyptus globulus essential oil promotes an essence of well-being, health, healing, and purification.
Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil can be found in:
- Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
Origin of Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
This plant has origins in China
How Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the leaves using Young Living’s Seed to Seal® process.
How to Use Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Dilute one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Complex
- Apply two to four drops on a specific location
- Apply to the Vita Flex points and/or the chakras
- Inhale directly
- Take as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- Refreshing Mouthwash: You can mix up your own mouthwash with some organic Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, and Baking Soda then add Eucalyptus Globulas to it. If you would like you could also add Peppermint and Tea Tree. Remember, with Young Living Essential Oils a little goes a long way so be careful not to overdo it.
- Toothpaste: This oil is great for toothpaste ideas, whether you are just adding it to Baking Soda or actually creating a DIY toothpaste.
- Steam Shower: Pour hot water on a towel and add a few drops of Eucalyptus Golbulus and take into a hot shower. . . breathe deeply and enjoy.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!