History of Eucalyptus Radiata
This variation of the eucalyptus plant has a presence in many Young Living essential oil based products.
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is found in:
- Mountain Mist Deodorant
- Dentarome Toothpaste
- Dentarome Plus Toothpaste
- Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste
- KidScents Toothpaste
- Thieves Bar Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Lozenges (hard)
- Thieves Lozenges (soft)
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Wipes
Origin of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
How Eucalyptus Radiata is Made
Like other eucalyptus variations, this oil is steam distilled from the leaves
How to Use Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Dilute one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Apply two to four drops on designated location
- Apply to chakras and/or to the Vita Flex points
- Inhale directly
- Put in a humidifier or diffuser
DIY Ideas for Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Steam Shower – Try taking a hot shower, put some oil on a hot wet towel and breathe in deeply.
- Chest Rub: Use Coconut Oil and add a few drops of this essential oil and rub on your chest to help support the respiratory system.
- Diffuse: Diffusing this oil is always invigorating and helps support your respiratory system.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!