History of Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium has been used in skin healing and regeneration for centuries.
Fragrant Properties of Geranium Essential Oil
This oil can be used for releasing negative memories, easing nervous tension, lifting the spirit, and bringing balance to emotions. Geranium also has uses with uplifting the spirits and for fostering peace, hope and personal well-being.
Key Properties of Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products
- Animal Scents Ointment
- Animal Scents Shampoo
- AromaGuard Meadow Mist Deodorant
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel
- Genesis Hand & Body Lotion
- Gentle Baby
- Highest Potential
- Juva Flex
- KidScents Lotion
- Lady Sclareol
- Melaleuca-Geranium Bar Soap
- Prenolone Plus Body Cream
- Trauma Life
- White Angelica
- Wolfberry Eye Cream
Origin of Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium is native to Egypt and India
How Geranium Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves
How to Use Geranium Essential Oil
- Apply two to four drops on a targeted location
- Apply to chakras or Vita Flex points
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse at work or home
- Dilute one drop of geranium oil in four drops of pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Complex, put into a capsule and take before each meal or as desired for dietary supplement use.
DIY Ideas for Geranium Essential Oil
- Personal Perfume: Geranium is great for creating your own personal perfume. Experiment with blending it with other floral or fruity essential oils to find your perfect blend.
- Shine up that Hair: Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner bottles to get a boost of shine to your hair.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!