The History of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger is known traditionally has having properties that help combat nausea
Ginger essential oil evokes gentle feelings of energy and courage
- 1,8 Cineole (Eucalyptol) + Beta-Phellandrene
- AR Curcumene
Ginger Essential Oil Can Be Found In:
- Magnify Your Purpose
- Ultra Young + Oral Spray
Origin of Ginger
This plant is native to India and China
How Ginger Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the rhizomes/root using Young Living’s Seed to Seal® Process.
How to Use Ginger Essential Oil
- Dilute one part essential oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 vegetable complex
- Apply two to four drops on location
- Apply to Vita Flex points and/or the chakras
- Inhale directly
- Take as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Ginger Essential Oil
- Tea: Ginger is a great Essential Oil that can be added or made into a tea. Just remember that essential oils are very concentrated so a little goes a long way!
- Cooking: The Ginger Vitality oil is a great way to spice up any Asian inspired dish in the kitchen. Start out with a very small amount and add slowly until you accomplish the flavor you are looking for.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!