The History of Lemongrass Essential Oil
With properties that support purification and digestion, lemongrass essential oil has also been noted in Phytotherapy Research for its anti-fungal uses.
Lemongrass essential oil supports psychic awareness and purification.
Lemongrass Essential Oil can be found in:
- Inner Child
- Morning Start Bar Soap
- Morning Star Bath & Shower Gel
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Super C
- Super Cal
Origin of Lemongrass Essential Oil
How Lemongrass Essential Oil is Made
This oil is created by steam distilling lemongrass herbs and leaves. Check out our Seed to Seal® page for more information.
How to Use Lemongrass Essential Oil
This oil can be enjoyed by:
- Diluting one part oil with four parts Vegetable Oil Complex or another pure vegetable oil
- Applying one to two drops on targeted locations
- Applying to the chakras or Vita Flex points
- Inhaling directly
- Consuming as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Diffusing: Lemongrass is such a fresh scent that it is great on it’s own for diffusing. It is also a great oil to diffuse while outdoors as insects tend to dislike the scent.
- Stinky Feet: Give yourself a foot massage with a little fractionated coconut oil or any other oil of your choice and a drop of Lemongrass and smell the odor dissipate into the air while the enjoyable fragrance of Lemongrass takes over.
- DIY Home Cleaners: For a fresh clean scent and for its ability to aid in the cleaning process add Lemongrass to your homemade cleaners. You will notice that cleaning your home will become a very pleasing experience.
Fill out our form so that you may receive our updates about ways you can use essential oils in your life. You can also get started with Essential Oils buy purchasing a Young Living starter kit today!