History of Lime Essential Oil
This oil has been traditionally used in skin care and in supporting and strengthening the immune and respiratory systems.
Lime Essential Oil can be found in:
- KidScents MightyVites
Origin of Lime Essential Oil
- Lime is native to the Ivory Coast of South Asia
How Lime Essential Oil is Made
This oil is extracted through cold suppression from the rind of the unripened fruit. Learn more about Young Living’s commitment to excellence with the Seed to Seal® Process.
How to Use Lime Essential Oil
This oil has several applications:
- For use as a dietary supplement: dilute one part essential oil with one part Vegetable Oil Complex or another pure vegetable oil. Put in a capsule and take up to three times daily or as needed.
- For topical use: Dilute one part essential oil with one part pure vegetable oil and apply to targeted area
- For chakras or Vita Flex points: apply directly
- For aromatherapy: inhale directly or diffuse for up to 30 minutes three times daily
DIY Ideas for Lime Essential Oil
- Refreshing Margaritas – Add the Vitality Lime Essential Oil to your Margarita to get a little extra immune support while enjoying your cocktail.
- Diffusing – Citrus essential oils are great for blending with other oils. It is important that you experiment with blends as aromatic properties affect people in different ways so you may love a blend that others may not find appealing.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!