History of Marjoram Essential Oil
Historically believed to increase longevity, Marjoram is often referred to as “the herb of happiness” by the Romans and the “joy of the mountains” to Greeks. In addition to being listed in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica, one of the earliest collections of European medicines, marjoram is also noted in German herbalist Hildegard of Bingen’s early medical compilations.
Marjoram supports calming the nerves
Marjoram essential oil is found in:
- Aroma Life
- Aroma Siez
- Dragon Time
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Super Cal
Origin of Marjoram Essential Oil
How Marjoram Essential Oil is Made
This oil is made through steam distillation of the marjoram leaves. Check out the Seed to Seal® process to find out more.
How to Use Marjoram Essential Oil
This oil can be fully enjoyed in multiple ways:
- Dilute one part essential oil and one part V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or another pure vegetable oil
- Apply two to four drops to targeted locations
- Apply to the chakras or Vita Flex points
- Direct inhalation
- Consuming as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Marjoram Essential Oil
- Diffuse in your Home – Try diffusing a blend of Marjoram Essential Oil with any of the following: Cypress, Lavender, Cedarwood or Bergamot.
- Roller Bottle – Create a roller bottle with Marjoram and another favorite oil to use during the day to add a little happiness and joy to your life.
Find out how to get your hands on Pharmaceutical Grade Marjoram Essential Oil here!