Studies have shown that nutmeg essential oil can promote positive effects within the body, and it is listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, a compilation of early German medicine by noted herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
Key Elements of Nutmeg Essential Oil
Nutmeg Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Magnify Your Purpose
- Power Meal
Nutmeg is native to Indonesia and Tunisia
How Nutmeg Essential Oil is Made
Nutmeg essential oil is steam distilled from the fruits and seeds of the nutmeg plant
How to Use
- Dilute one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Complex
- Apply one to two drops on a targeted location
- Apply to Vita Flex points and/or chakras
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse in your home or work space
- Consume as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Culinary: Utilize Young Living’s Vitality Nutmeg oil in your baking to give your home recipes a pop!
- Hot Chocolate: Add a tiny amount by using a toothpick to your hot chocolate to add a kick!
- Diffusing: Nutmeg is a great oil to blend with others! Try experimenting with Thieves as well as Cinnamon and Tangerine!
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!