History of Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano is listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, an early compilation of German medicines by famous herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
This oil promotes a sense of security
Key Elements of Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Regenolone Moisturizing Cream
Origin of Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano originated in the United States, France, Germany, and Turkey
How Oregano Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from oregano leaves
How to Use Oregano Essential Oil
- Dilute one part essential oil with four parts pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Complex
- Apply one to two drops on a specific location or apply without dilution in the Raindrop Technique
- Apply onto chakras or Vita Flex Points
- Diffuse in your work or home environments
- Intake as a dietary supplement
- Cooking: Oregano Vitality is a great oil to use in the Kitchen with all your Italian dishes. Use sparingly as a little goes a long way
- Dogs: Add a drop of this oil to your dog’s toothbrush to assist with bad breath
- Ingest: Oregano Vitality is an oil you can ingest to help boost your immune system. Just add a few drops along with a carrier oil to a gel capsule.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!