History of Patchouli Essential Oil
An Indonesian flower from the botanical family Lamiaceae or Labiatae (mint)
Fragrant Properties of Patchouli Essential Oil
This is a relaxing fragrance that can help clarify thoughts and help rid the mind of jealous, insecure, or obsessive thoughts.
Key Properties of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Alpha-Guaiene + Seychellene
Patchouli Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Animal Scents Ointment
- Magnify Your Purpose
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash
- Peace & Calming
- Rose Ointment
This flowering plant is native to Indonesia
How Patchouli Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from the flowers
How to Use Patchouli Essential Oil
- Apply two to four drops on a designated location
- Apply to the Vita Flex points or chakras
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse in your work or home
- Take as a dietary supplement
- Perfume: Patchouli is often used as a perfume with the added benefit of emotional support!
- Candles: You can make your DIY soy candles and add Patchouli to scent your candles.
- Diffuse: Create your own blends with Patchouli. Blends well with Bergamont, Sandlewood, Lemongrass, Clary Sage
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!