History of Rose Essential Oil
Avicenna, a noted Arab physician, is attributed as being the first person to create rose oil through an ancient distillation process. Rose oil has since been used for thousands of years to help promote healthy, beautiful skin.
The beautiful floral fragrance of this essential oil evokes a sense of well-being and can promote balance and harmony through stimulation and elevation of the mind.
Rose Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Egyptian Gold
- Gentle Baby
- Highest Potential
- Rose Ointment
- Trauma Life
- White Angelica
Rose is native to Bulgaria and Turkey
How Rose Essential Oil is Made
This therapeutic-grade oil is extracted through steam distillation in a two-part process. It takes 60,000 rose blossoms to create 1 oz of Rose Essential Oil making it one of the most expensive essential oils on the market.
How to Use Rose Essential Oil
- Apply two to four drops on a specific location
- Apply to the Vita Flex points or chakras
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse at work or at home
- Consume as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Rose Essential Oil
- Refreshing Mist: Take a spray bottle, add distilled water to it and a few drops of rose essential oil (Amount depending on size of bottle)
- Beauty Treatment: Add a drop of Rose to your Face cream for a luxurious beauty treatment
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!