History of Sage Essential Oil
Recognized worldwide for promoting strength to the vital centers of the body and supporting metabolism, sage is known as the sacred herb by the Ancient Romans and its name is derived from the word Salvia for “salvation.”
Fragrant Properties of Sage Essential Oil
Helping to combat despair and mental fatigue, sage essential oil is mentally stimulating and can promote strength from within the body and has also been shown to provide balance to the pelvic chakra where specific negative emotions are stored.
Key Properties of Sage Essential Oil
Sage Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Dragon Time Massage Oil
- Endo Flex
- Lady Sclareol
- Magnify Your Purpose
- Prenolone Plus Body Cream
Origin of Sage Essential Oil
Sage has origins in Spain, France, and Croatia
How Sage Essential Oil is Made
This oil is steam distilled from sage leaves
How to Use Sage Essential Oil
- Dilute one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Apply two to four drops on a targeted location
- Apply to Vita Flex points or chakras
- Inhale directly
- Diffuse at work or at home
- Take as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Sage Essential Oil
- Negative Emotions – Dealing with some negative emotions can be difficult so try using a Roller Bottle of Sage and a carrier oil, roll it above your pelvic region.
- Mental Clarity – You can create a roller bottle with both sage and rosemary for some additional support on clearing up your mind so you can focus.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!