No matter how much we try, the daily stresses of careers, friends, family, and home can wear us all thin and affect our mood. It’s nearly impossible to be able to balance your mind and body when you feel worn out, but luckily, there are multiple Young Living essential oils that can help you balance whatever stress you are carrying in your life.
Essential Oils that Help with Irritability
Did you just barely make it to work in stop-start traffic, only to be greeted at the office by an angry email? Don’t let irritability control your life; try these relieving essential oils to help keep your mood in check:
- Stress Away™: The name says it all. This blended oil is a combination of aromas to restore relaxation and comfort in your life.
- Release™: Whatever you are holding onto that’s holding you back from achieving tranquility this week, this lovely essential oil blend will help you let go.
- Forgiveness™: Whether it’s that person who cut you off on the interstate or the client that you just could not impress, this oil blend supports the release of negative energy and helps you not only forgive others, but also yourself.
Essential Oils for Feeling Overwhelmed
In today’s world, everyone wears multiple hats, and chances are you fulfill a lot of roles throughout the course of a day. Whether you are a mother, father, wife, husband, boss, student, or a combination of all of the above, you have no doubt felt burdened by all of the responsibilities that are put on you throughout the course of the week. Help yourself achieve peace again with these beneficial essential oils to help lighten your load:
- Grounding™: This oil blend helps support spirituality and clarity during times when everything feels like too much.
- Peace and Calming II™: The relaxing and comforting aroma of this oil blend is designed to do just that – bring peace and calm back into your life.
- Transformation™: It’s a difficult practice to replace negative thoughts with a positive mindset, but this oil blend can help you start.
Calming Techniques to Pair with Essential Oils to Balance your Mood
Like chocolate and wine, calming techniques and essential oils not only pair nicely together but can also bring out the best in your experience. Learning how to take some “you” time, whether it be eating a healthy snack, reading a book, taking a walk, or whatever helps you unwind throughout the course of your day, can absolutely make the difference in how you balance your mood. Some other helpful techniques are:
- Learning how to say “no”
- Making a habit out of prioritizing your tasks so you don’t become overwhelmed
- Adapting a positive affirmation that you use to keep yourself empowered throughout the day
- Learning how to incorporate stress-relieving essential oils into your day, such as rubbing a few drops on the nape of your neck, diffusing oils in your workspace, or applying to a cloth and inhaling directly for portable aromatherapy.
Are you ready to learn more about stabilizing your mood and your life with the powerful benefits of Young Living essential oils? Sign up for our FREE newsletter or click on Getting Started today!