History of Tangerine Essential Oil
This is a common citrus fruit that also has several benefits as an essential oil.
Tangerine can help promote:
- Reduction of anxiety and general nervousness
- Immune support
Tangerine essential oil can be found in:
- Citrus Fresh
- Dream Catcher
- Inner Child
- KidScents Shampoo
- Peace & Calming
- Relaxation Massage Oil
- Super C
Origin of Tangerine Essential Oil
How Tangerine Essential Oil is Made
This essential oil is created through cold pressing the rinds of the fruit. Young Living’s Seed to Seal® is like no other process around and ensures the highest quality oil around.
How to Use Tangerine Essential Oil
This oil can be fully enjoyed by:
- Diluting one part oil with one part pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Applying two to four drops per targeted location on the body
- Applying on the chakras or Vita Flex points
- Inhaling directly
- Consuming as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Tangerine Essential Oil
- Diffusing – Tangerine is an Essential Oil that blends really well with a lot of other oils. My personal favorites is when I combine Tangerine with Thieves or with Clove. Something warm mixed with Tangerine makes the home smell amazing as well as lifts the mood.
- Refreshing Drinks – A few drops of Tangerine Vitality Essential Oil can be added to any drink to add a citrus flavor as well as uplift your mood.
- Potpourri – This essential oil is great to use when making potpourri for your home. It is a great oil to use during any season since it mixes well with so many other oils.