History of Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme is mentioned in some of the oldest collections of ancient herbs and medicines, including Hildegard’s compilation of early German medicines and the Ebers Papyrus from 16th century B.C, when Egyptians used it for embalming purposes.
Thyme has properties that can help the body overcome fatigue and exhaustion during times of illness.
Thyme Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products:
- Dentarome Ultra
- Longevity Softgels
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
This plant is native to the Mediterranean area
How Thyme Essential Oil is Made
Thyme essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves, stems, and flowers
How to Use Thyme Essential Oil
- Dilute one part essential oil wIth four parts pure vegetable oil or V-6 Vegetable Complex
- Apply one to two drops on a specific location
- Apply to the chakras or Vita Flex points
- Diffuse at work or home
- Consume as a dietary supplement
DIY Ideas for Thyme Essential Oil
- Cooking: Thyme Vitality Essential Oil can be added to any recipe calling for Thyme! Such a great way to utilize the Vitality line of Young Living.
- Ingesting: Add Thyme Vitality to a gel capsule with a carrier oil such as Coconut Oil or Olive oil for a boost of energy when battling sickness.
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!