History of Vetiver Essential Oil
Vetiver has properties that can ease body aches. This labor-intensive plant has also been historically distilled and used as perfume for centuries.
Fragrant Properties of Vetiver Essential Oil
This oil can help evoke grounding, calming, and stabilizing feelings.
Vetiver Essential Oil Can Be Found in These Young Living Products
- Lady Sclareol
- Melaleuca-Geranium Moisturizing Bar Soap
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash
Vetiver is native to Haiti and Ecuador
How Vetiver Essential Oil is Made
Vetiver essential oil is steam distilled from the root
How to Use Vetiver Essential Oil
- Apply two to four drops on a targeted location
- Apply to the Vita Flex points or chakras
- Diffuse at work or home
- Consume as a dietary supplement
- Add to mouthwash and gargle
DIY Ideas for Vetiver Essential Oil
- Diffuse: On days that you feel like everything is going out of control try diffusing Vetiver
- Mouthwash: Add a drop to your mouthwash and rinse
Find out how you can get your hands on Young Living’s Therapeutic Grade Essential oils today by filling out our form and clicking on Get Started!